Adopt an Angel and give children JOY and a brighter Christmas!
Each year, The Salvation Army of the Coastal Bend helps provide Christmas gifts to over 1,300 children in the Coastal Bend with the help of people like you!
You can help children in need by adopting an angel from our Angel Tree program! When you adopt an Angel, you can purchase them new and unwrapped clothes, shoes, coats, and of course TOYS! Each child registered in our Angel Tree program is called an Angel and they are able to put their clothing sizes, their needs, and their Christmas wish list items on their registration. These details are reflected on each Angel’s tag.
Ways to adopt an Angel:
- Traditional Tag:
- You can also adopt an angel using our traditional tags that are placed on various trees in the community. (Local Walmart stores, La Palmera Mall, Olive Garden, The Salvation Army Family Store, and more trees TBA.)
- Once you choose a tag, you shop for that angel according to his or her age, clothing sizes, and wish list items.
- Then, you bring the items to our administration building (521 Josephine St.) or Family Store (5042 SPID) before December 12.
- Corporate & Group Sponsorships:
- Your company or group can sponsor multiple angels! If your company or group would like to sponsor angels, please contact us by phone (361)442-0863, or email our Angel Tree coordinator: Elizabeth.Alejandro@uss.salvationarmy.org
If you have any further questions about our Angel Tree program or about adopting an Angel, you can call our Angel Tree direct line: (361)442-0863.