https://www.salvationarmytexas.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Logo-with-space.jpg 0 0 peggyphillips https://www.salvationarmytexas.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Logo-with-space.jpg peggyphillips2020-06-05 11:52:002020-06-05 11:52:00Worship Gathering Reopening Plan: Effective June 7
**Any Person exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms must stay home**
- Live Stream will still be available at salvationarmybcs.org
- No church pick-ups until social distancing guidelines lift.
- Chapel is limited to 25% occupancy WITH social distancing. Seating will be first come first serve.
- Fellowship Hall will serve as the overflow with a live feed to the service in the chapel.
- If you are still wanting to be “in person” but are not ready to come inside yet, you are welcome to stay in your car and stream the service from your mobile device, or If parked in the parking lot, you will also be able to listen to service on 88.9 FM. The best radio reception of service will be in the parking lot on Waverly Street.
- There will be no food/beverage service provided at the church.
- There will be no physical handouts, ie: church programs, lesson materials, etc.
- Offering will be collected at designated spots in the chapel and fellowship hall. The offering plate will not be passed. You can still give online at www.salvationarmybcs.org.
- We will only have the 11 am service. Sunday School to resume in late summer.
- Social Distancing MUST be maintained at all times.
- No physical touching; ie: hugging, handshakes, fist bumps, etc.
- All ages are welcome to attend. Children MUST be under the supervision of their guardian at all times.
- Vulnerable individuals are encouraged to shelter at home but are welcome to attend if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Hand sanitation products will be made available.
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Families will be able to sit together. Anyone not living in the same household must have 6 feet, or 2 chairs, between them. You will be shown where to sit when you arrive.
- Do not “congregate” inside the building. When arriving, you must go straight to your seat. As soon as service is over, rows will be dismissed in order to prevent “bottle necking” at the door. You are welcome to congregate outside as long as social distancing is being practiced.
- Only one adult in bathroom at a time. A child can be accompanied by an adult.
These guidelines will remain into effect until either DHQ or the State of Texas revises their guidelines for places of worship.