How The Salvation Army Can Support Your Event
- Include your event on our Official Third-Party Fundraiser Events web pages.
- Provide the official logo or word marks where approved.
- Provide social media support including Facebook and Twitter links.
- Attend events or check presentations, as schedules allow.
- Acknowledge direct contributions to The Salvation Army in accordance with policies.
- Assist donors in directing contributions toward areas of special interest or areas of need within the Austin Area Command.
- Provide a letter of authorization to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers.
What The Salvation Army Cannot Do
- Guarantee event attendance by employees or volunteers.
- Promote, publicize or sell tickets for your event.
- Provide The Salvation Army tax exemption number.
- Provide funding or reimbursement for expenses.
- Provide mailing lists of donors, vendors, board members, employees or Corps.
- Provide Salvation Army stationery.