A Turnkey Program for Point-of-Sale Fund Raising.
What Is A Paper Kettle?
- An alternative to the traditional on-site Red Kettles collecting donations at businesses.
- Utilizes transactions at point-of-sale to receive customer donations.
- Paper Kettles are available as pin-ups in $1 and $5 increments in lots of 100.
- Paper Kettles can be imprinted with UPC codes provided by the business.
Why Do A Paper Kettle Program?
- Support The Salvation Army by “Doing the Most Good” in the community.
- Your participation promotes your company’s commitment to giving back.
- Your support makes the community a better place and ties you positively to your customer’s good will.
- Your leadership provides your business with a “halo effect” in the community.
Who Utilizes Paper Kettles?
- Companies who have retail locations to support HOSTING a Paper Kettle Campaign with their customers and patrons to collect donations for a designated period of time.
- Companies who want to offer their customers a convenient way to donate to The Salvation Army, especially during the peak holiday season.
How Does a Paper Kettle Program Work?
- Company commits to execute a Paper Kettle campaign during November and/or December.
- Company provides cost coverage for a minimum of 500 Paper Kettles and places an order for Paper Kettles in $1 and/or $5 denominations.
- Company can customize their Paper Kettles with a UPC Code, which can be provided when quantities are ordered.
- Company is responsible for activating the program for specified run-dates and with any other suitable means of promotions.
- Donation is credited to hosting company and acknowledged with tax benefits.
Paper Kettle Hosting Ideas
- Create a competition between stores in your system to encourage employees and customers to have fun with the program.
- Consider awarding prizes for best performances.
- Announce the program to local media and give participating stores community PR and press coverage opportunities.
- Create a small customer incentive by having vendors provide giveaways or discount offers for everyone who donates $5 or more.
Paper Kettle Contact Information